Saturday, July 23, 2011

Month At The Museum 2

So the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago is doing a second year of their incredible Month at The Museum project. One lucky person gets to live at MSI for a month. The lovely Kate McGroarty did it last year and it looks like she had an amazing time.

I couldn't not apply.

The museum requested that people post their application videos on YouTube and a most wonderful time suck was born. You can just plop "Month at the Museum 2" into the search bar and all kinds of awesome people will show up for 1 minute.

Here is my one minute application video. It is possible that I kiss a dog in this video. So if you're easily shocked please turn away.



There are so many videos, but here are some of my favorites so far.





















This is a collection of awesome people. I'm so impressed with all the excitement and brain power this project is pulling out of the wood work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment